Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle "Donate this Cause" is incorrect english; how to change the text?

More
8 years 8 months ago #6791 by Maria Ott
I've been searching through the code, but can't find where to edit the "DONATE THIS CAUSE" text. Please direct me on how to change that verbiage.

Also, on the list causes menu item page, the "donate" button opens the details button. How can I make it actionable like the "DONATE THIS CAUSE" button does from the details page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6798 by GDragon
Hi minddumps,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your problem translate language of jux charity hub you can do it by following steps:
Step 1:
Go to path {root}/language/en-GB/ then open file en-GB.com_jux_charity_hub.ini if you used component
(similar find module language file if you want translate in module) (if use use list causes it in line 438)
Step 2: search string you want to change and replace by other word.
Hope this help!
If you can't change it please pm me more details with screenshot where you want to translate. I'll help you change it.

Best regards,
--GD--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maria Ott

More
8 years 8 months ago #6818 by Maria Ott
Thank you so much! So easy now that you showed me where to look LOL. Appreciate the speedy reply!! :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #6819 by GDragon
Hi minddumps,
Thanks for your reply!
I'm very happy when your problem is resolved. If you like our product please write a first review and vote all 100 points for us at:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ions/jux-charity-hub
It will help us very much to develop our product, especial is charity hub. :)
many thanks!

Best regards,
--GD--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds