Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Landing page after login direct me to coming-soon template (rockttheme/gantry)

More
8 years 10 months ago #5128 by Gonzalo Ibarra
Hi Guys,

I have the next problem after purchase the plugin and install it in my site. I configured the coming-soon landing page correctly (see image )

... but after login landing page picked-up is the default comingsoon-template ...

However, I want to see my live website which use a default (rockttheme/gantry) template ...

As I want to work with my site during the offline time I don't know how to configure the default live site (deault template)! Rockttheme have different template for some pages (see image)

... but I don't know how JUX CS can redirect me to the live site after login. Please help!

regards,
G.-
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5146 by GDragon
Hi gibarra,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Sorry for late response because we just have weekend! About page after login of coming soon, it will direct to homepage default. Maybe have a little different with your template. Can you give me your site url and admin account. I'll check and fix it for you!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5163 by Gonzalo Ibarra
Hi longdt, don't worry! Just a moment ago I sent you the admin's details to login in the site!

Many thanks for your further support
G.-

More
8 years 10 months ago #5171 by GDragon
Hi gibrra,
Thanks for your pm!
I checked your site and see home page still don't show when turn off jux coming soon. I checked and see jux coming soon working fine. Please check your template. You must config to show home page first! If you still got this problem please pm me. I'll check it again for you!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5196 by Gonzalo Ibarra
Thanks longdt, I solved the problem changing the menu permission to special, so after login I can access to the home without conflict with the "coming soon" template!

Many best and thanks for your support

G.-

More
8 years 10 months ago #5199 by GDragon
Hi gibarra,
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm very happy when you can solve problems. If you really like our product please write a review and vote 100 points for us at:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...line/jux-coming-soon
It will help us very much to develop our products! Many thanks!

Best regards,
--GD--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds