Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

check JUX CSS3 Mega Menu horizonta menu problem with column

More
8 years 4 months ago #9683 by Paula
Dear support team,

I have installed your JUX CSS3 Mega Menu extension on my joomla site and it is very nice and useful. However I'm getting problems when I'm adding children to a horizontal menu.

I have created the horizontal menu with items and children shown below. Everything goes fine but it is the JUX CSS3 Mega Menu extension who is choosing what children are shown in every column. You can see the example in this link:

http://s564145157.mialojamiento.es/productivoNEW/

The horizontal menu has 7 items and, if you click on "Estudios" item you can see what I mean. This item will show children divided into 3 columns but, while 1st and 2nd columns are showing 3 children each of them, column 3 is showing only 1 child, and in this case the menu shown is not balanced in the screen.

How can I set what are the children shown in each column of the "Estudios" menu item?

Thanks for your support
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9709 by NT
Hi PGR,
I do not understand. you want to show how the menu. As your current menu. you just need to add 2 "menu item" in column 3, it will be balanced and beautiful. This is due to the arrangement of the user display. or how you want to be able to describe in more detail.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #9719 by Paula
Hi,

Sorry if my previous explanation was not clear enough. Let me try to explain again in this new way.

I want to show a balanced menu and you have told me I need to add 2 more menu items but I don't have any additional menu items, every menu items are already included. You have seen that column number 3 shows only 1 item but columns 1 and 2 show 3 items each one.

Is there any chance to choose the column where I want the menu item will be placed? The current distribution seems to be done automatically.

Best regards

More
8 years 4 months ago #9772 by NT
HI PGR,
Sorry for the late reply.
Please send me the account site via message private. I'll check back dividing your menu. and will give you this advice. Thanks.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #9834 by Paula
Hi,

The message is already sent. Waiting for your advise.

Thanks and regards

More
8 years 4 months ago #9854 by NT
Hi
I checked your Menu. I see you divide incorrect. in a column can not have multiple group and multiple content (in a column can only have one group and a content). therefore classified menu clutter, not in sequence. Please check this issue and consult our document. maybe it will help you. Thanks
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_css3_megamenu/
Or
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_megamen...u-look-like-our-demo

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #9881 by Paula
Hi,

Thanks for your message.

I have checked the documentation, created a new environment from scratch (the template has only a menu) and followed all steps, creating 2 rows and 2 columns per row. In addition I have selected the Red Black menu theme to avoid custom CSS files, however all entries for rows 1 and 2 are placed under the same column instead of 2 columns.

You can see the result in this link: s564145157.mialojamiento.es/desarrollo/estudios.html
(I'll send you the account site for this environment via message private.)

Why the columns are not placed in the right way? What is misconfigured?

Thanks and regards.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9907 by NT
Hi PGR,
Please enter menu item (ESTUDIOS).
Tab parameters -> config Columns: 2
and config Submenu Column Width: colw1 = 480 colw2 = 480
Please check again. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #9926 by Paula
Hi diepnt,

I see what you mean and configured, so that the menu item (ESTUDIOS) has one row with 2 columns of 480px each one. This is fine but I want to create a second row below so that I can add additional menu entries (trying to create the menu explained in the documentation section called "6.2.3. Divided multiple Rows" under this link: docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_css3_me...ivided_multiple_rows ).

How should I proceed with the configuration to add a second row below to the existing one?

Thanks and regards.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9987 by NT
Hi PGR,
Sorry for the late reply i have 2 weekends. I have divided according to your menu (Mega Content).
s564145157.mialojamiento.es/desarrollo/estudios.html
Please refer to and end with our document. This problem is very difficult to explain, so I will say nothing and explain later. Thanks
Note: Take a look: Mega_content 1, Mega_content 2. it creates two blocks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds