Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Menu set to show module, but child menus still show

More
9 years 1 week ago #4171 by Tim Hull
JoomlaUX,

Here is another issue I'm having, and some of it may be related to this post:
www.joomlaux.com/forum/jux-css3-mega-men...white-on-reveal.html

In the Joomla Menu Manager I have a Menu item with Children, however, when configuring the JUX Mega Menu tab, I select the "Submenu Content" to "Module Positions" and select my module. Note: Child menu items is not selected.

However, when viewing the site, I briefly see my module, then it disappears as the child menu items show up.
Here is my test site: j3.3dvision.com/?dev=1

You'll notice the modules come up fine under "Store" and "Blog" because those do not have child menu items
"Support" and "Training" are the drop-downs I'm having issues with.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 1 week ago #4172 by NT
Hi TDHArtists,
Thank you for contacting us.
Looks like you've made a mistake when dividing column menu.
I see on your site to hover in tag "Support" or "Training" has 2 drop down menu, the thing that is ridiculous, would you please check again. you can refer to this document
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_css3_megamenu/

Best Regards,
-- NT--

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
More
9 years 1 week ago #4173 by Tim Hull
I'm not sure if I follow you. My Columns are set to "1" and my Submenu Content is set to a "Module position"
I've attached a screenshot... I thought that if I set the link to only show a module it would not show the child menu items.

diepnt wrote: Hi TDHArtists,
Thank you for contacting us.
Looks like you've made a mistake when dividing column menu.
I see on your site to hover in tag "Support" or "Training" has 2 drop down menu, the thing that is ridiculous, would you please check again. you can refer to this document
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_css3_megamenu/

Best Regards,
-- NT--

Attachments:
More
9 years 1 week ago #4179 by Huyen Tran
Dear TDHArtists.
Thanks your feedback.
Please give me your account of administrator via private messages. I will check for you.
And you want "submenu Item " Support",that how will show , you can paint for me know. I will do as you want.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 1 week ago #4195 by Tim Hull
I sent you the login information via PM. Also attached is how I would want the drop-down to look.
Currently there are two drop down items, one being my module and one being the child items which are in the menu, but should not be displayed. I think I can take care of this using some CSS, I'm just not sure if there is a better way or not.
Attachments:
More
9 years 5 days ago #4231 by Huyen Tran
Dear TDHArtists.
I'm sorry. I don't access your site,
1.Can you block my ip,please check it. I have send my ip via messages.
2. this at time networks in my country are the problem. can it is cause., that I don't access your site,
Thanks you so much for sympathy.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 5 days ago #4233 by Tim Hull
My co-worker said that he did unblock you, but your IP address may have changed. If you send me your ip address we can unblock you and whitelist you again.
More
9 years 5 days ago #4235 by Huyen Tran
Dear TDHArtists.
Thanks your feedback again.
now, I can access frontend of your site. But I still don't access backend with your account.Please check it again.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds