🎉 New Extension: JUX Easy Content Slider 🎊
🌟 Special offer summer sale: 20% off all memberships 🌟. Coupon code: SUMMER_2024
Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

check Margin problem with menu theme: menu is not centered properly.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #11594 by Zy Danielson
I'm not sure if my template is causing this or not, but I'm not sure how to fix it without your advice. I guess I can try custom css instead of a theme, but the Gradient Blues theme perfectly matches my site except for the centering problem. Here is a screenshot:

My website is here: elishans.org

Is there a simple fix for this?

Thanks,
Zy
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Zy Danielson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11596 by Zy Danielson
My mother just found another problem, which I have verified by using Teamviewer and looking at the site on her computer.

I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser. This problem does not occur for me in Chrome. However, my mother is viewing the site using Windows 7 and I.E. 11. When the JUX CSS3 Mega Menu is enabled, she can no longer scroll the site with her mouse wheel when using I.E. 11. This, actually, is a much worse bug than the off-center problem I originally reported. Why would your menu interfere with using the mouse wheel for page scrolling on Windows 7 and I.E. 11? I imagine there are a lot of people out there who might be using similar configurations to view my website.

Will you troubleshoot this issue for me? And can you possibly fix it?

More
8 years 2 months ago #11601 by NT
Hi Zy,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your problem.
1. Please go to back-end => tab Advanced -> config custom css
add css
@media (min-width: 1200px){
#slider-row .row{
margin-left: 0;
}
}
2. Please go to helper.php file (modules\mod_jux_megamenucss3)
delete line 62
$document->addScript(JUri::base(true) . '/modules/mod_jux_megamenucss3/assets/js/SmoothScroll.js');
Hope help you
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #11605 by Zy Danielson
Hi NT,

First change worked like a charm. Thank you.

How do I access modules\mod_jux_megamenucss3? Through my site's control panel? And if I do this, will future updates of the module overwrite this change?

Thanks,
Zy
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Zy Danielson.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11606 by Zy Danielson
Okay, going in through my control panel and using File Manager > Code Editor I commented line 62 out instead of deleting it. And that change was successful. The site will now scroll in IE 11.

Only question left now is whether you are going to fix this in your next release ─ OR ─ if I will have to remember to do this same change after your future updates?

Please let me know.

Thanks NT,
Zy

More
8 years 2 months ago #11625 by NT
Hi ZY,
I'm sorry. Can you please note later edited. we will consider and handle this issue rationally. because the number of users is less win7.
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds