🎉 New Extension: JUX Easy Content Slider 🎊
🌟 Special offer summer sale: 20% off all memberships 🌟. Coupon code: SUMMER_2024
Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file submenu not in multiple columns but all in one column

More
8 years 2 months ago #11643 by Nelia
Hi, I have installed the css3 mega menu hoping for a neat menu with the submenu divided into columns over the full width of the site. I used the setting "submenu content" : "modules" and selected "virtuemart category" as the source for my submenu. It does show all the categories in my virtuemart, but they are all in one column even though the categories are not all on the same level. Am I doing something wrong? It seems a css thing. How to get to the multiple column lay-out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11659 by NT
Hi Nelia,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
I'm sorry. Looks like you're a little confused about our products. Please see our documents.
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_css3_megamenu/
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #11670 by Nelia
OK, so I see now: I should have bougth the jux menu for virtuemart, I did that today and now the virtuemart categories are shown. But for some reason if I change any setting for the menu the changes are not saved. I hope you can help me out here...

(I am using Joomla 3.4.8 and Virtuemart 3.0.12 and I had the jux css3 menu installed before)
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Nelia. Reason: adding versions for joomla and virtuemart

More
8 years 2 months ago #11699 by NT
Hi Nelia,
You just bought the JUX Mega Menu for VirtueMart,
You can view the following forum, I was guiding a client solution. What I will get you next.
www.joomlaux.com/forum/jux-mega-menu/350...ed.html?limitstart=0
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds