Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file CSS Fix for small bug in menu

More
6 years 9 months ago #17422 by jr
Hi there. Small bug in the style.css for megamenucc

somewhere near line 286 there are these two lines:
#jux_megamenucss3 .megamenu.horizontal ul.level0 ul.level1 li .haschild.megacss3 span.menu-title:after,
#jux_megamenucss3 .megamenu.horizontal ul.level0 ul.level1 li .haschild-over.megacss3 span.menu-title:after{

This is css for showing dropdown arrows in the menu (using fontawesome).

The problem occurs with deeper menus, you get weird characters or extra dropdowns at leaf items in the menu, because its being applied even to LEAFs int he menu that have no children.

A fix is to change those lines to:
#jux_megamenucss3 .megamenu.horizontal ul.level0 ul.level1 li > .haschild.megacss3 span.menu-title:after,
#jux_megamenucss3 .megamenu.horizontal ul.level0 ul.level1 li > .haschild-over.megacss3 span.menu-title:after{

That will apply the style only to items that have children.

There may be other styles of menu (vertical) that need a similar fix, i've only tried it with full width main menu.

I have changed my local style.css but obviously this will get written over on a new release so I hope developers can incorporate this and similar fixes.

Thanks for a great menu addon (I am a paid user).
-mouser

ps. I can provide screenshots of the bug and fix if needed, just email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17428 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic CSS Fix for small bug in menu
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I have sent mail to you, you can send the problem through tomorrow, if really a minor error, I will fix it in the next update.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds