Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

check resizing H1 to make more room for Logo

More
7 years 1 week ago #16429 by Amy
Hi I recently purchased your Dreamer template for Joomla!, I have been trying to create more room for my company logo. the one that I want to use is 498 x 197. How do I go about changing the dimensions of H1 to make it fit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #16430 by Huyen Tran
Hi Amy,

Thanks for using our product.
I'm sorry, You can load your logo size with 498X197px but I don't understand "How do I go about changing the dimensions of H1 to make it fit?"
Please clarify your question again and give me an image that displays your issue.
I will check it again.
Thank you so much for empathy

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 1 week ago #16441 by Amy
Hi,
When I view the page with all the block level elements outlined, it looks like the reason that my logo does not appear full size is the H1. There is most likely a simpler way to get what I want. How would you go about placing the logo at 498x197 in the top of the page?

thanks!

More
7 years 1 week ago #16445 by Huyen Tran
Hi Amy,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please give me your site, I will easy check your issue.
Because I checked my site, I still load logo with different size that is larger.
Thank you so much for empathy,

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 1 week ago #16450 by Amy
Hi Huyen,

Unfortunately, I'm building this site on a server that has a firewall that will block anyone from outside the US. Could you tell me how you entered the logo and made it a bigger size? I must have done something wrong. I can not find where I can enter the image size...

thanks so much!
Amy

More
7 years 1 week ago #16451 by Amy
I published the site that I am in the process of building using your template to a different server. I hope you can access it here:
www.amymucha.com/staging/index .

I want the logo to display at 498x197.

I would like to have the logo appear on every page with the main navigation.

I also want to know if I can modify the JUX Charity Hub. My site is not for donations it is for a city promotions group. They will want to showcase city merchants and events. I want to change the 'causes' in your charity hub to 'merchants' and delete several of the options inside of the cause configurations. For instance I want to get rid of the countries, states, all donation information. I am hoping that your template could be modified easily. Where do I go to make changes to your hub template?

I also, can not find where I can delete the gear that spins on the top right of the page, (the one that access the layout type, preset colors and background image). I would like to delete that from my site, how do I do this?

More
7 years 1 week ago #16460 by Amy
Hi, I'm sorry to be such a pest, but, where can I change the drop down font size in the main navigation?

More
7 years 4 days ago #16488 by Amy
I finally figured out how to scale my logo! In the template styles - same place where you set the logo.
There is a blue tool bar at the top of the screen (I hadn't noticed that until last night!)

so: Extensions > Templates > Styles> JUX_dreamer-home >custom code > custom CSS

I entered:
#sp-logo img {height: auto;
width: 250px !important;
max-width: none;

}

the max-width at none had to be set because you had the logo sitting in a container that scales to 19% of the screen and then the max width was set to 100%...THAT was my problem...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds