Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Paggination in search results resets search to all

More
5 years 6 months ago #22699 by athanasios zisopoulos
Dear haind if you go tom event page on search and select an venue eventton shows in the first page the events of the specific venue,.,,,at the end of the page there is the pagination 1,2,3 if venue has more events than the number set per page....if you click to go to page 2 or 3....the results are showing events from all categories and venues...its like it shows page 2 and 3 off all venues/events and not the one i selected....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #22726 by HaiND
Hi again
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 6 months ago #22727 by HaiND
Hi again
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #22732 by athanasios zisopoulos
Dear haind go to my event page ...select the venue (The crow bar) from search module ...the search result for events in this venue are more than 10 so the pagination i have set pagination to ten and in the bottom of the page pagination shows the pagination as <<start 1 2 end>>if i click the number 2 to go to the second page of results...the link opens results of all events...not the page 2 of <<the crow venue>> results https://prntscr.com/l669lh
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by athanasios zisopoulos.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #22734 by athanasios zisopoulos
This happens too if i select a category the result page shows the first page only of each category the pagination links 1,2,3,4,5,6 are all using the main page results like there is no filter per category. there should be something like this in the links....

com_jux_eventon&view=category&id=28&limitstart=10
or com_jux_eventon&view=venue&id=28&limitstart=10

not plain com_jux_eventon&view=events&Itemid=1574&limitstart=10
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by athanasios zisopoulos.

More
5 years 6 months ago #22751 by athanasios zisopoulos

More
5 years 6 months ago #22760 by athanasios zisopoulos

More
5 years 5 months ago #22766 by HaiND
Hi again
I also do not know why, I think maybe because of the choice of display
prnt.sc/l6xxrv
Try to select the page displaying the module or display the seach module on another page and check the problem
I am trying to test but have not found the cause of the problem
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 5 months ago #22768 by athanasios zisopoulos
are you sure ? i change it as a menu item in assignment the results are the same i use the modules eveywere plugin...on more than 10 sites...with more than 40 components non has issues on search...have you a wotking example on your demo? can you ad 11 fake events on a venue on your demo to test the pagination on your search results? or is there a demo site were i can see that this actual working as it should? thanks

More
5 years 5 months ago #22769 by athanasios zisopoulos
i have tried that i disabled by component assigment and i add on menu link...the result is the same./index.php?option=com_jux_eventon&view=events&Itemid=1574 the problem is the generation of the pagenavigation links.../index.php?option=com_jux_eventon&view=events&Itemid=1574
they should be different that the link above they should search events +venue items...or +category items not plain events&itemid

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds