Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Citilights not working

More
7 years 9 months ago #13483 by Anne Buchanan
Hi, I have installed the quickstart package on a couple of sites, unpacked to the server, and uploading through filezilla. I have tried installing Joomla 3 and uploading the template, always with the same result. The admin doesn't show up at all, and the main site looks like this: immobiliarebpf.biz/

Can anyone help please? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13489 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Citilights not working
Hi Anne Buchanan
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product,
About your problem, I checked and see the path to file css and file javascript not right,
You can Ctrl + U to check the source and found for example in line 13 : href="immobiliarebpf.biz/immobiliarebpf.biz/templates/ . . . as my image
prntscr.com/bq7pvs
what you need to do now is eliminate path directory immobiliarebpf.dir , meain is when uploading through filezilla, Up to inside the unzipped folder, not the folder to unpack, as follow: href="immobiliarebpf.biz/templates/. . .
hope can help you !

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 9 months ago #13495 by Anne Buchanan
Thanks.

I found the line in your picture. I also found the templates directory. I did not find immobiliarebpf.dir in the templates directory. I looked in the source files on the server and did a search on immobiliarebpf.dir in the templates directory and did not get any results. Any more suggestions?

Thanks in advance

More
7 years 9 months ago #13509 by Anne Buchanan
Managed to solve it on my own. For anyone else with the same problem: install Joomla 3, upload the quickstart package to the server and unpack. You will need to reset your login details but at least everything will work. No files to modify.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13518 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Citilights not working
Hi Anne Buchanan
Thanks for contacting, But I don't understand problem you say, You can more detailed description,
are happy to assist you

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds