Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Can't get an event to work properly

More
7 years 6 months ago #14911 by Eduardo Acosta
Hello there!

I buyed your JUX EventOn extension some months ago and I'm finally using it but when I try to create an event (I've already created a category and a venue for it) the start date and end date don't work properly. I'm trying to create an event that starts on November 25th, 2016 at 10 AM and finishes at 6 PM that same day. When I save the event, the start date automatically changes to 9 PM, which is even after the event is already finished! What can be happening. Of course I have not published anything since I can get this to work properly.

I am doing this on my online site. I tested it locally on MAMP and the same thing happened, but I thought it could have something to do with the fact that it was a local installation, but the same thing is happening online. Can you please give me a hint on what can be the problem?

I also noticed on my local tests, that the gallery of the event was not showing up and that even though the description had a "Read more" marker inserted, there was no separation between the first part of the description and the second one, as you show it in the demo. What's wrong guys? I bought your extension because I was really pleased with the way it looked in the demo and now it results that I can not make it work properly. What could I be doing wrong? or instead, what is going on with my installed extension?

Best regards from Mexico.
Eduardo Acosta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #14927 by HaiND
Hi Eduardo Acosta
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds