Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Layer SlideShow - jquery conflict - no documentation

More
6 years 5 days ago #20354 by BA Kellems
I realize that this component is a free component but I'm having a jquery conflict with jQuery.easing[jQuery.easing.def] is not a function. I've searched this forum, but I'm not finding anything specific to the JUX Layer Slideshow, or anything that I find that could possibly be a solution, you always request the user to private message you and then you never post the fix to the forum...additionally I don't even see this component listed in the list of extensions in this forum. I tried to go to your documentation page for this extension docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_layer_slideshow/ and none of those links even work. So I'm left to post to this forum.

I installed jquery easy hoping that would resolve the issue. Joomla uses 1.12.4. If I select 1.9.* the slideshow starts working but then I get issues with other extensions as well errors with bootstrap due to bootstrap requiring a higher version of jquery.

Yes, I can provide you with access to my site, but it would be nice if you post the suggested fix here in the forum...I'm sure that I'm not the only person with this issue or who has had this issue and it would be nice to have a possible fix posted here, to save other users time.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 days ago #20361 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I want to check your site I am forced to visit so I want you to provide my email account
With the problem you encountered, I do not know what the problem is but I do not think it's like other issues because each site has a different conflict with our product so the fix is different because So if I post a repair solution then you will not see your breed and will not be able to fix it yourself
so please send me the login via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
You can send document at here: docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_layer_slideshow/
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds