Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Neither unordered lists nor ordered lists are displaying properly

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #14947 by Virtual Town Pages
I have used both ordered lists and unordered lists, and they're not appearing - no bullets, no numbers, no indentation. Interestingly, when I checked this template's online demo and went to the Typography page, they're not displaying there, either! What does one need to do to get bulleted and numbered lists appearing in this template? Thanks.

P.S. Everything displays correctly when working in the back-end editor (Tiny MCE) - the bulleted and numbered lists appear just fine. It's when looking at the page in the front end, the site itself, that there is no effect displayed.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Virtual Town Pages. Reason: Added a P.S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #14953 by Huyen Tran
Hi Virtual.
Thank you using our product,
I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Please description better than.
Thank you so much for empathy.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 5 months ago #14954 by Virtual Town Pages
OK, if you are unfamiliar with unordered lists and unordered lists, I will try to explain them here.

This image shows an UNORDERED list - a number of lines are displayed with "bullets" preceding them, with an indentation:

That is how we entered our text in the Joomla back-end / administrator editor, and how it should appear on the web page.

Instead, THIS is what is appearing in the front end, on the website:

I hope this is now clear. If not, please let me know. Thanks!

More
7 years 5 months ago #14958 by Huyen Tran
HI vitual.
Please give me link your site and your account of the administrator via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 5 months ago #14960 by Virtual Town Pages
Yes, thank you, I will do that. But in the meantime, you can log into your OWN demo site and try to troubleshoot it from there. When you go to your demo site, and then go to the Typography page at demo2.joomlaux.com/templates/2015/galian...shortcode/typography , you will see that the unordered (bullets) and ordered (numbered) lists are not working correctly there either - on your own demo of this template. So, it's really not something that's unique or specific to my site - you are having the exact same problem on your own site with your own template. Thanks.

More
7 years 5 months ago #14963 by Huyen Tran
Hi Virtual.
1. I will feedback this problem for our dev. They will update later
2. Please check your site again: www.buonappetitoitalian.com/catering

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds