Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Gallery not as shown on demo website

More
5 years 8 months ago #21365 by Doug Raught
This gallery is a disappointment sorry to say. You get what you pay for I guess.

The MAIN problem: when viewers on my website open the photo gallery, the first thing that happens is a 1+ second blip on the screen--showing 2 full-sized photos, then they disappear and the gallery loads. VERY unprofessional.

The second problem is I cannot find a way to load a gallery to show on the page without BUTTONS. I cannot get rid of the album button which is embedded in a full length bar across the top of my page. It's not only annoying but ugly. I have a professional website which all my pages follow a certain "look". An ugly bar at the top does not enhance the look of my website.

Those two points are enough that makes this program unacceptable. There are also other minor issues which I could live with because the program is inexpensive. I'm sure it's adequate for a lot of websites and I know you've put a lot of work in developing this. However, your demo website did not show pre-loading blip of giant photos before the gallery completely opened.

If there is something I am doing wrong, please tell me and I'll give this another chance. If not...well as I said, I guess I got what I paid for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds