Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle No posts found by your specified sources.

More
4 years 6 months ago #35657 by Thomas Schober
HI!
I just bought the Module last Week. But i only can display Hashtags, but no Account Pics.
I send you an Email because of that problem also last week on wednesday, because on other Threads here you ever asked for sending an Email, but didn't get any answer!

My Homepage is TS Fitness
My Instagram Account is @tsfitness84

I dont have akeeba Admin Tools and tried to disactivate some extensions and modules, but nothing worked. Please tell me what i can do!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #35745 by HaiND
Hi Thomas Schober
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago #35909 by Nick Baron
I have just purchased this extension which I have used before but I'm having same problem #content working but @user not working - I have also tested with defferent accounts

More
4 years 6 months ago #35943 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I have sent package fix problem via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You can check email, download and install it
Hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago #35963 by Anthony Phoenix
Hello! I am having the same problem with @username not working.
Can you please also send me the fix?

More
4 years 6 months ago #35986 by HaiND
Hi Anthony Phoenix
Thank you for feedback us
I have sent package fix problem via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You can check email, download and install it
Hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago #36082 by Thomas Schober
Still not Working!! Still no login from you!!

I purchased the product two weeks ago, send you the login information last week on Friday, but you still not used the login and it still don't work!
I purchased something and want it to work! If still nothing happen till next week, i want my money BACK!!

So many people have the same Problem! No information about what happend to make it work! Just everytime you wanna have a login from everyone. Why you dont say what you do to make it work, so we can try it by our own!

At the moment i am really angry!!

More
4 years 6 months ago #36091 by HaiND
Hi Thomas Schober
I'm sorry for not making you happy because I didn't see you sending admin supper via email, so I can't fix it for you.
I send package fix problem via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please check email, download and install the new package or send supper admin via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will install an extension and fix it for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago #36178 by Nick Baron
I am not getting these emails

More
4 years 6 months ago #36180 by HaiND
Hi again
I have sent it via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You don't get it? please check email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds