Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Does East Instagram still exist?

More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #41024 by Ellen
I have installed Easy Instagram on a Joomla 3.10.8 website using Yootheme Pro. It was working when I installed it and now it isn't visible at all. I have updated the extension, the plugin is enabled, but I can't get it to display.

When I click on tutorial on the module:
@username - Instagram posts from username
#hashtag - Instagram posts with hashtag
location URL - Instagram posts by location (See tutorial)
post URL - specific Instagram posts
The link takes me to this site :https://elfsight.com/instagram-feed-instashow/
When I try to get an access token, it looks like the id and token are the same as in the documentation example. It asks me if I wnt to edit or continue, if I edit and it tells me to go to the Business iNtegration for Facebook.
I noticed the User ID is different.
17841404481955747 on the token code and 10222810065093259 in the Business Integration settings. I have tried entering both in the component but nothing appears in the front end. I don't think I am doing anything wrong because it once worked.

Please advise
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Ellen. Reason: i wasn't sure login info would be hidden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 week ago #41027 by Jackie
Hello.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please click to "Get access token" to get your access token base on your Bussiness account. That will help you display your Instagram post.
prnt.sc/NTeLxeoGxBIL

Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
2 years 1 week ago #41028 by Ellen
As I mentioned, I did click on it. First it shows me a code where the ID and token looks identical to the demo one, Then when I click through to create an access code It asks me if I want to edit or continue, if I edit and it tells me to go to the Business Integration for Facebook. I have tried using both the ID in the 'code" and in the Business Integration, which is different, and neither one works.

More
2 years 1 week ago #41030 by Jackie
Yes, the API install is the demo API, that access token has expired. You need to create your API key from your Facebook Business account.

If you don't want to use the facebook business account, you can use the Personal account. It will redirect your access token to Instagram to get the Access token.

Please check it again.

Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
1 year 11 months ago #41036 by Ellen
I don't know how to create an API for Facebook. Can you give me step by step instructions?

More
1 year 11 months ago #41038 by Jackie
Hi again.
Please click to "Get Access token business" and follow the step to steps to get your access token for your Facebook business page. prnt.sc/pxwtWHbJzz2d

If you want to use the personal account, click on to tab Personal and click to get the access token link below, which will help you get the access token for your personal account.

Please try it again.

Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds