Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

times Ken Burns Crashes site - possibly because of PHP 7

More
6 years 4 months ago #18468 by Pete
We want to upgrade our excellent site (with Ken Burns) to the latest Joomla and PHP however the slideshow module just keeps crashing the test site.

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/REMOVED/htdocs/play/modules/mod_/tmpl/default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.0') in /REMOVED/htdocs/play/modules/mod_jux_ken_burns_slideshow/mod_jux_ken_burns_slideshow.php on line 47

I see there are issues mentioned on this support site but no fix is mentioned. Will I have to ditch this module that I paid for?

(the words REMOVED above hide full URL)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #18473 by HaiND
Hi Pete
Thank you for feedback us
There may be some conflict or something wrong here
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 4 months ago #18475 by Pete
Hi,

Sorry can't do that as it is a test site not open outside. This is a new Joomla default installation with the latest Gantry framework installed. Nothing much else done to it other than install Ken Burns and as soon as I assign it to a page and publish the module the site crashes completely with the error. I see other posts here mention PHP 7 and the error mentions PHP 7 so I wonder if there is a compatibility error with the new versions of Joomla and Gantry (Helium). I tried a temporary set up (in 1&1 hosting) and that did the same - however I had to take that down again so it's not there.

More
6 years 4 months ago #18479 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I will guide you to edit, hoping that you will do exactly what I say, please go to source code:
/modules/mod_jux_ken_burns_slideshow/mod_jux_ken_burns_slideshow.php at line 47 and replace it by the line below :

require JModuleHelper::getLayoutPath('mod_jux_ken_burns_slideshow', $params->get('layout', 'default'));

Hope it can help you, If still having problems, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds