I did send you a support email a couple of days ago, but having not had a reply, I now realise that I sent the email from my paypal email address and not my account email address, so I think this may be why you didn't reply, because usually you reply promptly.
A couple of weeks ago you fixed the load more button that wasn't working, but now I have a problem with the tags not displaying above the article intros in the filter area. It just has ALL TAG and xCLEAR
I've tried different templates and I've tried disabling SEF URLs, but it still doesn't show the tags.
The version that you fixed a couple of weeks ago, the load more button the tags still work, but I installed Mashup on a newer version of the development website. Initially load more didn't work but I first copied the two files you'd changed over from the verson you'd fixed and Load more worked, but still not the Tags. Then I copied over all the module files from the working verions (updated css to reflect different module ID), but it still doesn' work. I've had this with another website earlier this year as well and you were able to fix it.
I can't understand why sometimes it will install and work perfectly and sometimes it doesn't. I'm using the same AMPPS and live server. Tried with the same and different templates, same extensions installed, same template installed.
It's a great component, but I'm spending so much time trying to get it to work. I think I can now see what you needed to change to get Load More to work, but it would be really helpful if you could let me know how you fix these problems, so I don't have to keep bothering you.
I'm working on local AMPPS, but I have uploaded a copy for you to look at. Login details submitted with this post.
For anyone with this problem, I've fixed the missing tags. After spending hours looking at plug-in/script conflits etc., it was something so simple. Simply go to Components > Tags and open and save every single tag! A bit of a pain when you have 100's of tags already in use, but once re-saved they will appear in Mashup. I have no idea why it can't see them without them being re-saved, but this fixed it for me.
Regarding the load more not working. The fix that worked for me requires editing the following files
For Joomla Articles go to (or create a template override)