Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Multirow menuobjekt becomes unwanted breadcrumbs

More
9 years 5 months ago #2248 by Mikael Johansson
Hi!

I am using the JUX mega menu with multirow which means that I have menu objects that are called row1 and row2 (example). They are not shown in the menu but the problem is that they are showing in the breadcrumbs module. It doesn't look very well when the breadcrumb field publish "row1" or "row2" like this:

Home > Country > row1 > City > Street

Is there a way of not displaying row1 as a breadcrumb? Any work around?

Best regards,

Mikael
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 5 months ago #2256 by Huyen Tran
Hi tybalt !
I'm sorry. I do not understand. Please give link website and description it than better.
Thanks you
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 5 months ago #2261 by Mikael Johansson
Well...I'll give you three screenshots from the site...(sorry but it is a swedish site not yet public)

Showing expanded menu "Var verksamhet" with menu objects in two different rows (row1 and row2).

Showing breadcrumb module on front-end displaying "row1" as a step in navigation. Row1 is not supposed to exist on the site with any information.

From back-end Main menu showing menu object row1 that by the breadcrumb module is read as a step when presenting "You are here: ..."

I simply do not want row1 or row2 to show in the breadcrumb module.

Best regards,

Mikael
Attachments:
More
9 years 3 months ago #2520 by Rob van Strien

tybalt wrote: Well...I'll give you three screenshots from the site...(sorry but it is a swedish site not yet public)

Showing expanded menu "Var verksamhet" with menu objects in two different rows (row1 and row2).

Showing breadcrumb module on front-end displaying "row1" as a step in navigation. Row1 is not supposed to exist on the site with any information.

From back-end Main menu showing menu object row1 that by the breadcrumb module is read as a step when presenting "You are here: ..."

I simply do not want row1 or row2 to show in the breadcrumb module.

Best regards,

Mikael

Hi,

Is this question already answered? I have the same problem: dummy menuitems for rows showing up in breadcrumbs

Best regards,
Rob
More
9 years 3 months ago #2534 by Huyen Tran
Hi tybalt !
You can remove row1, and set Var verksamhet as Row1(Note: don't choose group and show Title). But It will difficult for in dividing column if You want have 6 submenu and them can display as your image.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 1.110 seconds