Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock K2 Mega Menu

More
9 years 3 months ago #2500 by Joseph
K2 Mega Menu was created by Joseph
Hi,

Just bought your k2 Mega menu with great hope that it will sort out product catalog for our company website. Started testing and came to a first issue. Your Menu toolbox (Submenu Configuration) doesn't work for me. We can set the width or group categories but they don't get formatted in the front-end when I tried to insert extra columns, rows or insert custom html module ... non of it worked. I thought it could be due to our template settings so i reverted to vanilla with still same result. Am I missing something? I checked with the documentation and i seem to be doing everything ok. Please see below screenshots for reference. Any advice would be welcome.

Regards
Stonemad
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 3 months ago #2503 by Kimberly Stevens
Replied by Kimberly Stevens on topic K2 Mega Menu
Hi. I am able to get the menu working however there is no capability to order it.

It does not order them in any way so for now my menu is backwards and not ordered. I cannot seem to do anything to move or format anything other than colors and style. On the other hand it looks nice when I put my colors in. Please help. I tried it with Virtuemart and it did not give me any way to order my categories although everything was ordered in Virtuemart.

Now I am using it with K2 but again the same problems. I does work but with out the capability to order alphabetically or by hand :woohoo: even with K2 installed.

My website is www.hauteswanbaby.com (can be changed to www.bellababyboutique.com at any time).

Kimberly
More
9 years 3 months ago #2517 by Huyen Tran
Replied by Huyen Tran on topic K2 Mega Menu
Dear Kimberly3D !
You wrote error for width . You have to write 550px, not write 500. I reply for you in My ticket
Please check my ticket.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 1.062 seconds