Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file How to skin (creating a theme) megamenu

More
8 years 11 months ago #4852 by Laboratoire Cotral
Hi all,
I install megamenu on a joomla 3 after bought it.
I have see in the administration of the module that we can choose betwen 3 theme, so i decided to create my own.
So i create a css file that i upload in the "style" folder of the module here :
modules/mod_jux_megamenu/assets/css/style
i see my theme in the administration of the module and can select it in the list.
automaticaly a css file was created in the "stylec" folder just near the "style" folder, this file called "custom-322.css"

My problem is when i edit this file with my editor, changes are effective in the editor and hour of the last save is correct, but nothing change in my template !!.
If i download the css file it look like when it was automaticaly created exept in the top of the file where time with a number which change
/*===============================
time:1432023142
================================================================================*/
What's that ? and why can't i change the css properties to adapt it whith my template ?
How can i create my own skin ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4854 by NT
Hi Ylubin,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Regarding your problem, you go to the folder style: create one css file. Then edit the CSS written on it. stylec file 2 module for processing on 1 page (setup 2 menu on one site).
You can send us accounts and sites in private messages, we will create a framework for you to edit. Thanks\
Best Regards,
-- NT--

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 11 months ago #4860 by Laboratoire Cotral
thanks for your answer,

i can't send you access to the website sorry, it's a big project for a international conpany and i refound the site on a local server.

what do you want to say when you wrote :
"stylec file 2 module for processing on 1 page (setup 2 menu on one site)"

i understand that the name of the css file was generated with the id of the module to skin each module in case of two modules used in one page.
But in my case it's not usefull, and the problem is that if i want to change a media query (ex: max-width: 768px by max-width: 960px) they are all contained in this css file !!!.
For the moment i must modifie the mod_jux_megamenu.php file and comment the part of the code wich bloqued me :
if (mod_JUX_MegaMenuHelper::getCssProcessor($params,$customcss,'#jux_memamenu'.$module->id)){
        //$document->addStyleSheet($customcss);
    }
i copied the code with the module id in the css before and paste it in my css file created by the theme /style/'.$layout.'.css'); to keep only one css and be able to modify it, but it's not a solution cause my website contain 8 languages (8 modules with 8 differents modules id... not fun... )

Maybe you can send me by private message the code to insert/modify in my website ?

i'm actualy searching why megamenu doesn't work (menus doesn't open) on firefox for android under 768px

Thanks for all,

Yoann

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4861 by NT
Hi Ylubin,
Thank you for your comments.
You say "if i want to change a media query (ex: max-width: 768px by max-width: 960px) they are all contained in this css file !!!." You can go to the directory include / css.php to edit, edit the file stylec (It will not change the contents of css).

"i'm actualy searching why megamenu doesn't work (menus doesn't open) on firefox for android under 768px"
please check your site bootstrat library. If not go to the back-end adjustments config advanced tab: Enable Bootstrap.

You can refer CSS3 Mega Menu module can it suits you better. sorry my English ability is not good :)
If you really like our product please write a review and vote 100 points for us at:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/jux-mega-menu
It will help us very much to develop our product! Many thanks!
Best Regards,
-- NT--

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by NT.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5387 by Laboratoire Cotral
Hi,
Do you find any issue for firefix android ?

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds