I didn't find any reply from you and so, since your module apart the mentioned error also does block the search engine (probably because a java conflict) I disabled it and made a menu manually.
In any case the module is still there so, if you wanna test it to make a fix just enable it from the backend. Please let me know because, in case a fix is not possible, I will uninstall the megamenu form my site.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Maurizio. Reason: typo errors
here things are working perfectly on all my computers and also the ones of my colleagues with all browsers so I do not understand what happened really. I never faced an issue like this. I just asked another partner with a PC (we all run Mac computers) to check if he enters correctly also.