Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Show all active Joomla articles from Category

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #41448 by Colin Wright
Hi

I want to use this extension as a slideshow of images using the article images. This allows me to control the display of the images that I can set to expire on a specific date. e.g. Special Offer Poster of a product that ends on 30th June 2023

My problem is, I have to set an "Items Count", which seems to be the number of articles to display. This causes a problem because if I have 10 articles and 2 expire, then I have 2 article slots that don't display the article image, but still hold the last article image for the duration of the 2 expired article slots. Also, if I create a new article(s) I then also have to increase the "Items Count" to allow it to be included in the display.

Is there a work around or setting to make it show all active articles in a category, with no delays due to unpublished or expired articles?

Thanks
Colin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #41449 by Colin Wright
Hi, Sorry for the change to this, but I have found another extension to do what I need so no need to reply or make any changes unless you want to test it.

Thank you anyway
Colin

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #41453 by Jackie
Hi.
Thank you for your feedback.
I have checked the Metro content module on your site when I deactivated some articles, they also disappear from the module.
I'm not sure about your issue, can you check the module and give me some screenshots about that issue? That can help us improve our extension.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds