Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Jux Metro Content is not compatible with Google Chrome Browser?

More
7 years 9 months ago #13302 by John_R
Good evening, we noticed that if we navigate using the google chrome browser from a smartphone, the jux metro module content is malfunctioning because just finished loading the page eliminates the titles of articles that are superimposed on the images. The poblems is related to the chrome browser only when used by mobile device. I am attaching two screen captures, one with and one with chrome browser firefox browser from mobile device.
Can you help me?

Thanks

John_R

[img]http://www.rigoalrogo.com/ftp/2016-06-23 16_50_56-Screenshot_20160623-162722.png

[img]http://www.rigoalrogo.com/ftp/2016-06-23 16_53_16-Screenshot_20160623-162608.png

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13328 by HaiND
Hi John_R
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, Our products have setting don't show title max-width: 479px, if want show title on mobile device, please follow the instruction:
In source code: modules/mod_jux_metro_contents/assets/css/style.css in line 459
Display:none;
edited into
Display:block
hope can help you, if have problems, please contact me 1 again

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 9 months ago #13336 by John_R
Hi HaiND,
I took your advice but does not work .

Thanks

John_R

More
7 years 9 months ago #13352 by HaiND
Hi John_R
Thanks for the feedback , I had checked your issue,I want to know your screen size (width pixel) , because when you follow the instructions of me, all sizes smaller horizontally 479px will show title, seems to have one other problem here, Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 9 months ago #13375 by John_R
Hi HaiND,
we decided to turn off the module in the mobile side of the page and pick another one.
Thanks anyway for your help

John_R

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds