Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock K2 Menu Item (Blog) vs Reg Menu Item

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #12977 by AGab
Hello,

Forgive me for the ignorant question as I am still learning. I'm using the demo and modifying my menu and designing pages before I insert content. What is the difference between K2 menu item and regular menu items? For example, I am designing the Blog page and I notice that you have both on the menu options. Do I need both? If I use the regular Blog menu item, can others still login and write content? Please share the advantages or disadvantages. I'd like to clean up this menu. I will return to revisit documentation page as well.

I have read a couple of tutorials on Joomla and other forums, seems many people are confused but I did receive better understanding. Am I suppose to use both menu items? I notice K2 is a child menu item and "Blog" is a header menu item? I need to understand.
Thanks
a
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by AGab. Reason: further clarification
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 9 months ago #12983 by Huyen Tran
Hi AGAbrielle.
Thank you for using product our,
I'm afraid I can't understand what you spoke for me.
1. first You create k2 item
2. After You have to create menu item in Joomla content. and assign k2 item for menu item.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
7 years 9 months ago #12994 by AGab
Hello Huyen,

OK, I think you answered my question. I need to have both. I use other joomla templates without K2 so this is a bit confusing. Thanks
a
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds