Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle A newly updated Joomla 4 site has errors installing/uninstalling Portfolio Pro

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #41349 by Calvin Toy
(I sent this as an email, but am posting it so I can provide credentials)

I just updated a site to Joomla 4 and wanted to switch to using Portfolio Pro for galleries. When I attempt to install it, I get the following error:

Table 'fhd5c_jux_portfolio_pro_tags' already exists
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_jux_portfolio_pro.zip

When I checked the database, that table does not exist.

Although the error occurred, the extension shows up in the Manage Extensions list. When I try to uninstall the com part, I get this message:

JoomlaCMSFilesystemFolder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_jux_portfolio_pro
JoomlaCMSFilesystemFolder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/api/components/com_jux_portfolio_pro
JoomlaCMSFilesystemFolder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/components/com_jux_portfolio_pro
Component Uninstall: Can't uninstall. Please remove manually.

I've checked for all three of these folders via FTP and they don't exist.

I'm kind of stuck. The regular JUX Portfolio installed and works properly, as does JUX Youtube Pro, so this is the only one that won't install, and I can't uninstall it. Also, JUX Portfolio Pro installs normally on other Joomla 4 sites I have tested it on.

If you could provide me with some advice on what to do, I would much appreciate it. I've provided you with the credentials to a development copy of the site. If you figure out a solution, please let me know what it is so i can apply it to the live version of the site.

Thank you.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Calvin Toy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #41355 by Calvin Toy
I may have solved the problem by copying the Portfolio Pro folders from another working site to this one, running the uninstall, then reinstall.

It seems to have at least installed correctly. I won't know if it is working until I create a gallery, but at least it installed.

Calvin
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Calvin Toy.

More
1 year 2 months ago #41356 by Jackie
Hi.
Thank you for your feedback.
I see you have changed the admin account. If you need help, please give us the admin account info again.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds