Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Linking to external urls

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #41422 by DEVON WINSTON AHSAM
Hi, Saw the Portfolio Pro and thought this can be a solution for our e-leanring courses where we can make a gallery where each picture links to an external url? But your component is not easy to figure out especially when the documentation is for joomla 3 and Im using Jomla 4? I have doubts this can do that. I saw you can set target link to _blank but can you use urls instead of opening only images? Is this possbile?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #41423 by Jackie
Replied by Jackie on topic Linking to external urls
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
For Portfolio pro, it will link the portfolio to the details page. As your requirement, I think you should use the JUX Portfolio, it will help you add 3rd link.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #41490 by DEVON WINSTON AHSAM
Hi, I need the link to open a new tab _blank? How can I achieve this with the module version?
Last edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by DEVON WINSTON AHSAM. Reason: Its been while as we started the Joomla 4 upgrade and I repeated the same issue by installing the pro version which doesnt meet our need. The standard version does.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #41492 by Jackie
Hi.
To open the link in a new tab, if you are using the menu item, please go to edit menu item, check the hover option and select target :_blank for the target option: prnt.sc/sxpknl6Wwvsx

If you are using the module, please go to edit the module, check the hover options tab, and select self for the target option: prnt.sc/SDwpOzCoctvV

Please recheck it.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
10 months 1 week ago #41500 by DEVON WINSTON AHSAM
Hi,
I downgraded from the pro according to your eariler advice. I cannot see this option in the portfoliO Im using. I really need this option to work?

More
10 months 3 days ago #41510 by Jackie

DEVON WINSTON AHSAM wrote: Hi,
I downgraded from the pro according to your eariler advice. I cannot see this option in the portfoliO Im using. I really need this option to work?

Hi.
Please give us your site URL, admin account. We need access to your site to help you check that option.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds