Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Show item descriptions along with title or on hover

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #41503 by Diane
A few issues/questions about Portfolio Pro:

1) How can I show the description for each item on this page? Either below the item title or when I hover over the image?

2) I have chosen to hide the module title (Library of Things Module) but it is still displaying on our page.

3) How do I hide the category buttons and just show our tags?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #41513 by Jackie
Hi.
Thank you for contacting us.
1. To add the item description under the title as this image: prnt.sc/h6rE0hbEbewh
you need to edit the source code in this file: modules/mod_jux_portfolio_pro/tmpl/default.php line 213 and line 233: prnt.sc/Aa2N4KPBXiRy
You also need to add the source code to this file: modules/mod_jux_portfolio_pro/helper.php line 375 and 402 for the load more function.

2. For the module title option, this is the default option of the module and template. I'm afraid your template allows to load the module title. Please give us your site admin account. I'll help you check it.

3. Sorry, do you mean the category filter or what? For the category filter, we have the option at the module to turn off the category filter: prnt.sc/GdWe89Rqn61V

Please recheck it.

Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #41523 by Diane
Thank you, that was all very helpful. I was able to display the description below our images. Since we are including all the information on this page, we don't need to link to the individual portfolio items. How can I remove the link from the image?

Also, it seems that the tags are not working correctly. I have one portfolio item assigned to the stem resources tag, and another to the hobby fun tag, but clicking on those tags shows nothing. The only one that seems to work is games.

More
10 months 1 week ago #41534 by Jackie
Hi.
To remove the link to details portfolio, please go to edit the source code at this file:
modules/mod_jux_portfolio_pro/tmpl/default.php line 198 and 274. You need to remove the href attribute for the a tag.
For the tag filter, I see the jquery error. Please give us your site admin and FTP account. We need to check the source code.
Thanks.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds