Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Portfolio always uses full browser width and not width (50rem) set

More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #38495 by Urs Burkart
The page width is set in Gantry template to 50 rem and works on several pages. Jux portfolio aways uses full width - I use classic layout and have limited page width which doesn't change the page width.
In addition, the images are not in the right sequence (as per sorting in the module) after the 6th image.
Tx Urs
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Urs Burkart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #38500 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feeback us
1: with full width problem, I don't understand, can you explain in more detail?
2: with prpblem order,
the exact arrangement of the question, only the "Soul Journey" item has a shorter description so the image of the "Soul Talk Skills" item is pushed on
prnt.sc/rp5zka
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38502 by Urs Burkart
Thank you for your support.
I test the website on a 27-inch high res monitor and the width of the website content should be limited to approx 1900 pixel width which works for normal Joomla articles. So instead of spreading across the full resolution of the screen the content - not the title only shows in a more narrow view. This works for Joomla articles but not for Jux Portfolio. It spreads across the whole 4k resolution which also makes the image look pixeled. I use the grid layout and I can't limit the image size.
Is there no way to have a fixed grid layout so I don't have problems with the arrangement because of different text sizes?

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38503 by Urs Burkart
Thank you for your support.
I test the website on a 27-inch high res monitor and the width of the website content should be limited to approx 1900 pixel width which works for normal Joomla articles. So instead of spreading across the full resolution of the screen the content - not the title only shows in a more narrow view. This works for Joomla articles but not for Jux Portfolio. It spreads across the whole 4k resolution which also makes the image look pixeled. I use the grid layout and I can't limit the image size.
Is there no way to have a fixed grid layout so I don't have problems with the arrangement because of different text sizes?

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38510 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry but I still don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
THanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38514 by Urs Burkart
This is what it should look like - content limited to a certain width
prntscr.com/rq14tn

This is what the same template does with Jux Portfolio- it goes across the full width.
prntscr.com/rq161b

It would be great if I could limit the width or work within the template. and possible a grid that I can define.
Tx

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38529 by HaiND
Hi
I have understand problem
I can't access the back-end, but when I check, the problem is with your templates

On the page you display Portfolio, the content is divided into 1 block with class "size-100"
On the "Book" page, there are two parts: "size-17" and "size-66"
prnt.sc/rqjic2
prnt.sc/rqjid3
This means that the block is divided into 3 parts and if you install the module in the "size-66" position, it will display the appropriate width as you want, not the problem is that the module makes full width.
Hope you understand and install try module at position different
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38532 by Urs Burkart
Yep - my fault - sorry to bother you. But thank you very much for your support.
Any chance the module will have settings that allow a fixed grid layout? Flexible in size but all images and text stay in the same order as a table.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #38534 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
THanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds