Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Instagram Feed not working

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #40855 by Martin Hockemeyer
Dear,

I´ve purchased the JUX SM Plugin to display an instagram feed on my customers website.
I´ve tried several ways to get a access token and find out the user id, however none seem to be working.
Last thing I tried was to create an App on developers.facebook.com, invite the instagram user as tester, run the app in sandbox mode and create a token.

The created token does work. I dont want to post the token publicly, but you may take it from the settings in JUX SM Module. I tested the token with this url:
https://graph.instagram.com/me/media?fields=caption,media_type,media_url,permalink,thumbnail_url,timestamp&access_token=MYTOKEN

However, the module position (homepage) always only shows the animated loading image.

Can you help? I really dont understand what I´m doing wrong...

Best wishes,
Martin

Edit: Modul Name: "Startseite - Instagram Slideshow Desktop (JUX SM)" in Position "sidebar-a"
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Martin Hockemeyer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #40862 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Instagram Feed not working
Hi
I get error "You don't have permission to access this resource." in back-end
You can allow I access ?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 2 months ago #40865 by Martin Hockemeyer
Dear,

the module was locked, I unlocked it. However the user I provided has maximum rights, so you should be able to do this too.
If you are having troubles accessing the backend url, please use the URL i provided. Its a hidden backend that can not be accessed via standard url.

Best wishes
Martin

More
2 years 2 months ago #40866 by HaiND
Hi
I still can't access, I would like to say that you try to enter your ID and Access Token Personal again
Hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 2 months ago #40870 by Martin Hockemeyer
Can you specify what is not working for you? I've tried myself and the login works just fine. Did you try
www.soundslikerstin.com/ygDiLIze/
and then got the error?
What happens if you enter this url?

I've tried to reenter token and I'd several times but didn't get it to work. If we can not solve this I will have to ask for a refund because this was the only reason I purchased the plugin.

Thanks
Martin

More
2 years 2 months ago #40874 by Martin Hockemeyer
Dear Haind,

please refund the payment for the plugin.
Unfortunately this is taking way too long and my customer needs a solution soon.
Please refund so I can check for another way to implement instagram on their homepage.

Thanks
Martin

More
2 years 2 months ago #40878 by HaiND
Hi
I want to help you but i don't have access, i always get the message "You don't have permission to access this resource." every time you access the back-end

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 2 months ago #40879 by Martin Hockemeyer
Hi,

and I don't know what to say. The login credentials I've provided work just fine and I've tested them several times by copying them directly from this thread.
And if I get just one answer every one or two days, in two weeks we will still be talking about login issues.
But don't worry, I'm okay, please just refund so I can check for another solution.

Best
Martin

More
2 years 2 months ago #40881 by Martin Hockemeyer
Dear Haind,
I´ve started the refund request via Paypal now.
Thanks and regards
Martin

More
2 years 2 months ago #40882 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry for not making you happy but i also just want to help you, the problem is your website doesn't let me access, maybe it's due to blocking my country ip address
if can login i just get the ID and access token for you and it will work fine it's just a simple operation hope you understand
Please allow my IP access : 171.224.178.105
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds