Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

times Problems with Social Stream (Facebook Posts pictures)

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #39246 by Riccardo Zorn
Hello,

I already followed the advice on the topic:
joomlaux.com/forum/jux-social-stream/193...-posts-pictures.html

Generated a new token, and it is now picking up the post's time.

However, neither the image / thumb, the title nor the intro text are retrieved.

The call to get the picture is missing the access token:
graph.facebook.com/2346955718850900/picture?type=normal

as you can see the error return from graph.facebook is: "An access token is required to request this resource."

This is a government site I cannot provide login details. Please let me know how to address this quickly.

And please, please, please, issue an update. Just add the access token field to the configuration, I guess some more users might be running into this issue and it is painful for you to manually hack your own code.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Riccardo Zorn. Reason: updated url, the minister is visiting the site this week and we cannot show the broken component!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #39256 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
You can provide information login back-end
I will check and edit code fix problem for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 9 months ago #39257 by Riccardo Zorn
Hello HaiND, this is a government website, I am not allowed to provide anyone with direct access.
Please tell me what to fix.
This is Riccardo from fasterjoomla.com I wrote hundreds of Joomla extensions, I should be able to handle this.
Thank you

More
3 years 9 months ago #39259 by HaiND
Hi
in file : modules\mod_jux_social_stream\facebook.php at line 98
and disable line : $image = ' graph.facebook.com/'.$data- >object_id.'/picture?type=normal';
Hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 9 months ago #39261 by Riccardo Zorn
Hello,
it worked! Sorry I didn't include it in the first ticket, but Instagram is gone as well...can you please advise?

More
3 years 9 months ago #39262 by HaiND
Hi
Because the API has changed quite a bit for every developer trying to come up with the best solution,
we will finalize the update and send it to you soon in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 9 months ago #39351 by Riccardo Zorn
Hello,
I have installed the update and it works with Facebook.
However, Instagram is still not displaying.
Maybe some of these notices tip you in the right direction?
Please let me know how to provide you with more significant errors from instagram
Thank you in advance
Riccardo

[Thu Jul 23 20:10:55.696488 2020] [fcgid:warn] [pid 29389] [client 151.27.21.101:34244] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$subattachments in /home/ponir/public_html/modules/mod_jux_social_stream/facebook.php on line 67, referer: ponir.mit.gov.it/organizzazione/attivita
[Thu Jul 23 20:10:55.696526 2020] [fcgid:warn] [pid 29389] [client 151.27.21.101:34244] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'data' of non-object in /home/ponir/public_html/modules/mod_jux_social_stream/facebook.php on line 67, referer: ponir.mit.gov.it/organizzazione/attivita
[Thu Jul 23 20:10:55.696536 2020] [fcgid:warn] [pid 29389] [client 151.27.21.101:34244] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$subattachments in /home/ponir/public_html/modules/mod_jux_social_stream/facebook.php on line 69, referer: ponir.mit.gov.it/organizzazione/attivita

More
3 years 9 months ago #39353 by HaiND
Hi
as I said, the reason is because the instagram API has made a few changes and we and other social developers are looking to fix it.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 8 months ago #39358 by Riccardo Zorn
Can you please provide me with an expected time for addressing the issue? My customer is pressing daily and I need to have an estimated date.
Thank you
Riccardo

More
3 years 8 months ago #39359 by HaiND
Hi
I will try to fix it this week
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds