Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle not able to config component

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #40775 by David Lowe
Hi, Just purchased the testimonials component, all installed ok but i seem to not be able to alter style or remove / hide things like social buttons and in new testimonial forms options cannot seem to be able hide fields from the form.

In general i do not seem to be able to alter any options, unless i am missing something.

Please can you advise.

Regards

David
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by David Lowe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #40776 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic not able to config component
Hi
Please to go Global Configuration -> JUX Testimonial and at tab "Form Testimonial config"
and you can setup hide show it
THanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 5 months ago #40777 by David Lowe
Thank you for your reply,

however i have tried this plus trying with Enable jQuery on or off, no conflict button aswell and still the same. Please it is not just the Form Testimonial config that does not work it is also changing style, removing social buttons, just nothing in any of the configuration seems to work.
Regards
David

More
2 years 5 months ago #40779 by HaiND
Hi
I thought you wanted to hide the fields in the testimonials?
maybe I didn't understand what you want
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 5 months ago #40780 by David Lowe
Hi,
many thanks for your reply.

Please note the problem is i am not able to alter anything in the config / setup. i cannot change style of testimonials, i cannot remove the social buttons. Nothing is working regards to the changing of anything.

Please note the details for the site admin i sent in original post where only myself and moderators can see please you can visit the admin and see for yourself that it does not matter what you try to alter in settings it does not change anything as mentioned you cannot change style of testimonial layout and any of the other settings.
Regards
David

More
2 years 5 months ago #40781 by David Lowe
Hi, anyone had this problem. I have also installed and reinstalled a few times but the problem is still the same. Is there actually any support for this paid module. Need to get this sorted ASAP. Regards.

More
2 years 5 months ago #40786 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry if I made you unhappy, we are working on fixing the issue and will send you a new update as soon as possible.
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 5 months ago #40787 by David Lowe
Hi,
Again thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately it has been now nearly two weeks. I have now had to use another component to get the website live, to which this has now happened.
I have asked for a refund of monies paid.
For why your support has been slow, i am not sure but this was holding up my clients launch of his website.
Again thanks for at least a reply but as mentioned i think a refund is only fair.
Regards
David

More
2 years 5 months ago #40788 by HaiND
Hi
We will also try to perfect and update the extension with joomla4 in the next few days
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #40789 by David Lowe
Hi,
Not sure what's going on, but at a guess its down to translation and you not understanding any of my requests, that's why your support is bad.

It is great news you are developing your component for joomla 4 ( just to point out it was not installed on joomla 4 it was on joomla 3) but it does not help my situation or effect my problem i had and not having that problem resolved.

your componant was for joomla 3 i purchased and that is what version of joomla i am using.

Please understand i am asking for a refund because your product did not work and your support was virtually none existent. Nearly two weeks in before you acknowledged i had a problem and you were going to try and look into the problem.

Again i request a refund for which i think is only fair for something that did not work.

I wish you the best for your endeavours to development of your component but has mentioned at this time in motion it did not work so again a refund is only fair as was forced to look at alternatives to finish the website.
Regards
David
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by David Lowe.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds