Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Some trouble with this template

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #7700 by David Le Puil
Hi.

I have few questions about this template.

I'm testing it and meet some difficulties

1) I can't remove navigation menu from the top bar or even replace it by Mega menu CSS.
In my main page, (Login page actually) I don't want any menus exept the footer. The only way I found is to put an empty menu....
In the same way, In other pages, I cant replace this menus by your mega menu extentions .... So i have no ideas about how to use CSS3 Megamenus here ...

Actually, what is the name of this position ? I even cant edit it like others positions. It's frustrating

2) the footer menu.
The menu appear vertically .... Can you tell me how to set it up horizontally ?

3)Custom CSS.
I would like the website boxed. An image in the background and white background for the content. I don't know either wich class I should use.

Also, in the documentation, i can see that it should be possible to add positions before the logo. (Head top social, head tommenu, etc). but I don't see any way to do it :(

I hope you can help me with that. t3 templates are really different than Warp6 ;)

Thx for your help :)

Have a good day
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by David Le Puil. Reason: I have found some answers by myself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #7719 by vinhfalcao
Replied by vinhfalcao on topic Some trouble with this template
Hi mdexcentreville,
Can you please clarify more for me about this issue? If possible, you can give me a screenshot so I can get it easier.
Please send me link of your site and your admin account via private message
I will try check bug for you soon
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Falcao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds