Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Jux Timetable Questions About Events & Schedule Modules

More
4 years 3 months ago #37757 by Chris
Hello,

I have several questions I am wondering if you can help me with please. For the JUX Timetable, I am trying to display the Events module in slider layout in one section and the Schedules module in grid layout as an event calendar at the bottom of my site.

For the events module slider layout: I want the "Learn More" button to link to a different URL for each event. I do not want it to show the detailed event page, I want it to link out to the external html "Register Link" that I entered when I created the actual event. It is important to note here that this external URL will be different for each event created which is why I need to somehow make the link know that it is external. I also need this to open in a new tab which I don't know how to do.

I also would like to have the time show for example: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM. I do not want 24 hour time and I do not want the date, I just want the start time and end time to show like normal (just like it does on the pop up time-table for the schedule).

For the schedule module grid layout (the popup): everything is perfect here except for the link - I want the title link here to also link out to the external html "Register Link" that I entered when I created the actual event (same request as above). I also need this to open in a new tab which I don't know how to do.

Also, I noticed on the calendar view of the schedule, the event is showing twice to repeat every year and I do not want this, but not sure where to make this not happen.

Thanks so much for your help in advance. Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else from me.

- Nicole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #37758 by HienHC
Hi
sorry i don't understand the problem, can you describe the problem in more detail or send me a picture of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

More
4 years 3 months ago #37760 by Chris
Yes, here you go. Please let me know if you did not get the three different links with images or if you still do not understand. Thanks.

prnt.sc/qnva4a
prnt.sc/qnvacv
prnt.sc/qnvage

More
4 years 3 months ago #37766 by Chris
Yes, here you go. Please let me know if you did not get the three different links with images or if you still do not understand. Thanks.

prnt.sc/qnva4a
prnt.sc/qnvacv
prnt.sc/qnvage

More
4 years 3 months ago #37767 by HienHC
Hi
I will check problem for you now
Thanks

More
4 years 3 months ago #37772 by Chris
Thank you, I also have another question at the link below.

prnt.sc/qoauhm

More
4 years 3 months ago #37773 by HienHC
Hi
I will check and fix the problem for you
Thanks

More
4 years 3 months ago #37777 by Chris
I need this resolved as quickly as possible as we are trying to launch a site and this is the only thing holding us up.

Another issue I noticed is that neither of the modules are showing on mobile....

Please let me know if these things can be taken care of or if I need to request a refund and look elsewhere for a functioning plugin.

More
4 years 3 months ago #37779 by HienHC
Hi
Sorry I will check the problem
But I see you have uninstalled it
Thanks

More
4 years 3 months ago #37780 by Chris
? I have not uninstalled it.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds