Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Timetable to repeat each week and expand class schedule view

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #40144 by Sin Ngo
Hi,

Please check out the timetable below after logging in.

test.lineit.com.au/timetable

Is there a way to show the entire class instead of it being cut off, only to show the full view over the hover?

Also I can't figure out a way to have the classes to appear the same for every week. Can I remove the week to week view and have just a single calendar?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #40150 by HaiND
Hi
If you want to display the full class information without hover, I think it will still be obscured and that wouldn't be great.
with the 2nd problem You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon

Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #40153 by Sin Ngo
Hi,

Just posted a screenshot of the current timetable view. You can see that the timetable is a "fixed timetable" Meaning its the same every week. On your timetable component, I believe you have to set it week by week.

I believe the full view is better so the trainers can see what the class is all about. If it is going to be a popup, then it better to show the "Title" of the class, not part of the class description. Or a way to extend the height of the hourly time to fit the descriptions in.

More
3 years 1 week ago #40177 by Sin Ngo
Hi,

Let me know if you can cater for the request. Otherwise, it's not suitable for my client and I would like to request a refund. I'll look for another component that can.

Thanks.

More
2 years 11 months ago #40202 by HaiND
Hi
Sorry for the reply later
You still have problem ?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds