Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle JUX Weather Forecast Causes Other Extensions To Fail

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #39656 by James Borders
I recently installed JUX Weather Forecast version 2.1.1 on a site with Joomla 3.9.18 and had immediate problems with other vendors extensions. The other vendors extensions are from JoomlaShack (based in USA). After investigation by JoomlaShack, they found several JavaScript errors in this version of JUX Weather Forecast. I reported these errors to JUX Support and even provided JUX Support with a Super ID and Password. This report was done on 30 Sep 2020 and as of 27 Oct 2020 their has been no solution except to DISABLE the JUX Weather Forecast extension. Be careful with this extension. JUX Weather Forecast v2.1.1 has problems that conflict with other extensions.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by James Borders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #39661 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I try to fix it for you but the site is cached and no changes, please clear your site cache

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 5 months ago #39669 by James Borders
I have cleared the cache on my site as requested. This was accomplished from the Control Panel on the backend and then selecting the "Clear Cache" option. If you need to clear the cache again, lease follow the above steps. I've already supplied credentials for you to logon to the backend.

More
3 years 4 months ago #39772 by James Borders
WELL ..... It's been 15 days since I replied to the JUX Support about this topic AND still no resolution.

I replied on November 1, 2020 that I'd cleared the cache as requested and even how to clear it themselves should the need arise again. I've previously supplied support with their own Super User credentials.

It almost seems that they don't know how to fix the problem.

More
3 years 4 months ago #39807 by HaiND
Hi
Because I edited a file in my product but when I checked it in front-end many times and found that the file hasn't changed, so I guess the cache problem still persists.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 4 months ago #39810 by James Borders
So, what do you want me to do? I've explained (above) how you could clear the cache yourself. It just appears that the resolution to this problem is getting nowhere.

More
3 years 4 months ago #39826 by James Borders
NO support on this from JoomlaUX "Support"

It's been over a week since I last asked "What do you want me to do?" Still no answer.

It's been over a month since I first reported this problem and still no resolution. What gives?

More
3 years 4 months ago #39854 by HaiND
Hi
I have deleted but the cache still remains and what I change on your site is nothing changed
Please go to: .../modules/mod_jux_weather_forecast/assets/js/weather_elfsight.js at line 392 and disable it
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 4 months ago #39860 by James Borders
I commented the line 392 as instructed in the JavaScript file "weather_elfsight.js".

}, function(n, t) {
n.exports = function(n) {
// if (null == n) throw TypeError("Can't call method on " + n);
return n
}
Is there anything else that you want me to do?

More
3 years 4 months ago #39866 by HaiND
Hi
Have you disabled and the problem still exists?

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds