Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file i need to add few tabs to realty details

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #7592 by RISHI TANDON
I bought realty template and extension ffew days back. I have configured it but need few modification in that

1. Urgently need to add few tabs to realty details, like Price List, Construction updates, Layout and Floors Plans
2. Do not show "Beds: 0 Baths: 0 sqft: 0 Lot Size: County: " as they are not relevant to my clients
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jackie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #7604 by vinhfalcao
Replied by vinhfalcao on topic i need to add few tabs to realty details
Hi imrishittandon
Thanks for contacting us.
Step 1: i can help you add few tab realty details, like Price List, Construction updates, Layout and Floors Plans, this will take time
Step 2: you can show "Beds: Baths: sqft: Lot Size: County: by add data in administrator as image I send you
Best regards
Falcao
Attachments:

More
8 years 7 months ago #7607 by RISHI TANDON
Thanks for the quick reply.
You did not got my point #2, actually i dont want to show any beds, baths County as it is not relevant to my clients..

"Do not show "Beds: 0 Baths: 0 sqft: 0 Lot Size: County: " as they are not relevant to my clients"

Please help in this regards.

For #1, Please let me know how you will help. i need to implement this on urgent basis. I would really appreciated if you can solve this problem.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #7626 by vinhfalcao
HI imrishittandon
I hide Beds: 0 Baths: 0 sqft: 0 Lot Size: County: in your site,
You want add few tabs to realty details, like Price List, Construction updates, Layout and Floors Plans, Our Deverloper can help you ,
Can you describe in detail each tab for me?
I try will add few tab for you
Best regards
Falcao

More
8 years 7 months ago #7633 by RISHI TANDON
I will explain all the tabs which i need:
All the below tabs are specific for each realty listing which we are creating.

1. Price List - Price List tab will contain generally Images, Doc, or PDF files. This can be more than 1. so if anyone clicks price list it should show all the price list as thumbnails. Clicking on each thumbnails will show individual pricelist.
2. Construction updates - Construction Updates tab will contain generally Images. This can be more than 1. so if anyone clicks on image it should show all the images as thumbnails. Clicking on each thumbnails will show individual images.
3. Layout Plans - Layout Plans tab will contain generally Images. This can be more than 1. so if anyone clicks on image it should show all the images as thumbnails. Clicking on each thumbnails will show individual images.
4. Floors Plans - Floor Plans tab will contain generally Images. This can be more than 1. so if anyone clicks on image it should show all the images as thumbnails. Clicking on each thumbnails will show individual images.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #7674 by vinhfalcao
Hi imrishittandon
Thanks for contacting us.
Your issues have been fixed. Please check again then tell me your idea.
Do You want add few tab? I think you should add project information on the description of real estate, if you add the tab, this will affect the style and the database on your site and can occur error
Best regards
Falcao

More
8 years 7 months ago #7689 by RISHI TANDON
I would still like to add tabs as i am not able to show the details of that property/realty.

so please add the tabs and let me know from where should i go and enter the details for the same.

More
8 years 7 months ago #7736 by RISHI TANDON
Any Updates...

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #7747 by vinhfalcao
Hi imrishittandon
Sorry for the late reply
Thanks for your idea, if you have time we will update this idea,I will note your idea for consideration in next update version.
Now, you can add information detail of that property/realty in add description in administrator as image I send you
Thanks for your feedback.
Best regards
Falcao
Attachments:

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds