Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Show prices on list view on menu

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #16426 by Ian Shere
www.uriahsplace.com/component/jux_resmenu?view=menu&id=2

I have the click through disabled (not needed as only brief description for each item and no images), so I have no pricing shown. Is there a way to have pricing shown? If not, can this be considered as a new option?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #16431 by 31234
Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for using our product. As I can get your point, pls take a look at the following screenshot to know how to show price.
prntscr.com/es613j

However, I am not sure if I can meet your requirement. Pls clarify your request so that I can help you better. You just to show price and neither short description nor images, don't you? Pls let me know.

Best regards,
HieuPT

More
7 years 1 week ago #16442 by Ian Shere
Thanks for the screenshot, but I already know how to enter the price there. Please see the attached screenshot from my website (the URL I gave in the original post). This is the only view I have as you gave me help to stop users clicking on the item names and going to a full description.

What I want (and, honestly, makes sense to me that it should be shown for ease of use for the user) is the price to show on the screenshot page. Why should the user have to click through to find the rice - that's not how paper menus work.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds