Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Graphsign - Blank page on backend after upgrading to Joomla 3.8

More
6 years 2 months ago #19192 by MP CONCEPTION SAS
I've just installed quickstart graphsign template on the server, all was good before I tried to update to the latest Joomla version (3.8, the original version was not up to date). I launched the update after having updated the extensions.
The front-end is OK, but backend is blank after authentication OK.
There is probably an extension which causes the problem, but turning error reporting to 'E_ALL' doesn't help.
I think I could need some help...

Many thanks!
Pierre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #19194 by MP CONCEPTION SAS
It seems to be caused by SP Page Builder which doesn't want to update. Since I rename the folder into the administrator modules, backend work again.
How can I get an updated version of this module in order to the complete template work updated?

Thanks again,
Pierre

More
6 years 2 months ago #19198 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I would like to know what you have done to fix the SP page buider problem of joomla 3.8?
What folder do you rename?
and more you can send me the login information via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 2 months ago #19201 by MP CONCEPTION SAS
Hi,
Many thanks for your quick reply!

The folder concerned is /administrator/modules/mod_sppagebuilder_admin_menu
that I renamed into /administrator/modules/_mod_sppagebuilder_admin_menu

I found a topic here www.joomshaper.com/forums/joomla-3-8 where an update is given.
He tells to replace files in administrator/modules folder after Joomla update, in fact as soon as I recovered access to admin section by renaming the folder, I simply reuploaded the folder extracted from the given zip file to original target. So that the number of files is not exactly the same from original one and updated one.

In the original one, there is files index.php and menu.php not present into the updated, and /tmpl/default_disabled.php + default_enabled.php + index.html as well.

I don't know if this is important...

I'm going to try to just update the present files without replace the entire folder, if this causes a difference. `

I send you the login information in a separate email!

Regards,
Pierre

More
6 years 2 months ago #19225 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I also did the same to fix the problem, you did it right, now things are working fine
If still having problems, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds