🎉 New Extension: JUX Easy Content Slider 🎊
🌟 Special offer summer sale: 20% off all memberships 🌟. Coupon code: SUMMER_2024
Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

check Menu is not responsive.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11621 by Zy Danielson
Hi NT,

A new problem came to my notice today when I was away from my office and tried to check my site with the new JUX CSS3 Mega Menu on my Android phone. There was no menu and no way to navigate. After I got back to the office I tried resetting the module to all three settings:

Responsive Menu:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11622 by Zy Danielson
Ah, hold up on this. It appears this may be a template problem. I am in the process of changing the position of the menu in my template. It appears that some positions there are automatically responsive, while others are not.

So let's put a hold on this request until I see what I can do with my template. I'll report back if I resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Zy

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #11623 by Zy Danielson
Okay, here is where it stands now. I've left the menu in a different template position. It doesn't turn into an offscreen or even a dropdown like I wish it would, but neither does the menu disappear. So at least I can navigate on phone and tablet. However, notice that in this new position the problem is back that you corrected yesterday with the custom css you gave me here . Is there some different custom css you can give me now that will correct this new (and current) margin offset problem? I took out, then put back in the custom css from yesterday, but neither fixed the problem.

I won't work on this again until I've had a reply from you so that the problem will remain in its present state. Notice if you change the width of the screen now, the menu continues to stay visible, even at the smallest resize you can do. So at least navigation isn't lost in small media devices.

Awaiting your reply,
Zy
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Zy Danielson.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11653 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Menu is not responsive.
Hi ZD,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Send me your site account, please. I will check your problem.
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #11666 by Zy Danielson

NT wrote: Send me your site account, please. I will check your problem.

Sent via private message.

Thanks,
Zy

P.S. While you're looking at that, I have a few more questions:

1. Notice that when you are not on the home page of my site, when you mouseover the links in the menu, a black tooltip pops up. I'd rather it wasn't doing this unless I told it to have a tooltip. Why is it doing that and can I stop that from happening? This is strange and inconsistent, because when you are on the home page, the tooltips aren't happening.

2. When you are not logged in to the site and you mouse over the Login menu item, if you click it, it tries to load index.php?Itemid=715. Have I set something up wrong here? 715 is the id of the menu item, but it is a menu header and is not supposed to be clickable. In fact, if you do click it, you get a 404 error. How to correct this? I fixed this one. ~ Zy

3. And last, on your demo you have a search feature that is positioned on the right of the menu while the other items are positioned left. How do you position that on the right as opposed to the left? Right now I don't have a search function, but I was wondering if it was possible to put a menu item on the right, separated from the others on the left. Perhaps an About item, or even About and Search on the right, separated from the rest of the regular nav items on the left. Is that possible? And if so, how is it styled to make it happen?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Zy Danielson.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11690 by NT
Hi ZY,
+ Menu on mobile:
I think in the module, you should choose: Dropdown(Tab module => config Responsive Menu: Yes and config Mobile Tablet: Dropdown). It's beautiful interface and easy to use for users.
1. This problem is not caused by our products. But by one of your products. to remove it. Please tab Advanced => config Custom CSS
add css
.tip-wrap{
display:none!important;
}
3. Please go to Menu => Main Menu Blue => login => tab Parameters => config Additional class: right
Hope help you
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zy Danielson

More
8 years 2 months ago #11697 by Zy Danielson
Hi NT,

Very VERY nice! I see how I can move one or more menu items to the right. This is great!

And yes, you are right. The dropdown works now on my phone and it is very beautiful! Thank you!

But I still am seeing the original problem with the menu on my PC. As you can see, the menu is still off-center to the left of where it should be by about 20-30 px. This is the last problem i am seeing now. Everything else is solved. Can you give me a fix for the off-center problem?

You have been very helpful!

Best regards,
Zy

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #11701 by NT
HI ZY,
OK.
I add css
#jux_megamenucss3{
margin-left: 20px;
}
in Config Custom CSS (tab advanced)
Hope this help!
If you really like our product please write a review and vote 100 points for us at: :)

extensions.joomla.org/extension/joomla-css3-mega-menu

It will help us very much to develop our product! Many thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by NT.

More
8 years 2 months ago #11706 by Zy Danielson
My site looks so beautiful now! I do absolutely love the menu. I think the main menu is one of the most important things on a Joomla site.

I did write a glowing review, posting all 100% scores. I also praised your excellent technical support.

I'm very happy.

All my best,
Zy

More
8 years 2 months ago #11721 by NT
HI ZY,
OK. Thank you very much :)

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zy Danielson

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds